There are a lot of working lines open at this time….
….. but many more to approach in the future.
Briefly, we can summarize our working lines in the following list:
- To spread the concept of oasification
- To extend the use of the hydrological model MODIPE
- To offer technical advising in the application of MODIPE
- To enlarge and improve the version 2.0 of the program with new subroutines and utilities
- To develop new theorical and practical applications on infiltration, run-off and water and soil harvesting, that help to make oasification more technical
- To write an application protocol of the MODIPE model
- To extend the MODIPE model to an spacial level (CAD and SIG)
Figure: Functioning of a microcatchment with a reservoir
The works we are ready to finish soon are:
- Case studies on oasification.
- Computer program for extracting metheorological data from the Spanish National Institute of Metheorology.
- New particularizations to the general model
- Identification of curve number series